Cardiovascular MR Workshop
The next workshop will be scheduled for early 2018.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the mailing list.
- Cardiovascular anatomy
- How to perform:
- CMR anatomy and function
- flow in adult congenital heart disease
- CMR LGE and viability assessment
- CMR velocity encoded imaging
- CMR for:
- infiltrative heart disease
- ischemic heart disease
- systemic rheumatic disease
- HIV-associated cardiovascular disease
- CMR safety in permanent pacemakers and implantable- cardioverter defibrillators
The course will be held at Groote Schuur Hospital and the Cape Universities Body Imaging Centre (CUBIC) which hosts Africa’s first 3T Magnetom Skyra, whole body research scanner. CUBIC UCT is situated adjacent to the Psychiatry block at Groote Schuur Hospital.
Email email@example.com for more information or to register.
Only participants registered for the workshop will be eligible to attend.