Cardiovascular MR Workshop
Date: Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th November 2017
Venue: Groote Schuur Hospital
Time: Refer to the full programme below
Course fee is R 7 900 per person (CPD Points)
CPD points = 21 | Level 1
- Cardiovascular anatomy
- How to perform:
- CMR anatomy and function
- flow in adult congenital heart disease
- CMR LGE and viability assessment
- CMR velocity encoded imaging
- CMR for:
- infiltrative heart disease
- ischemic heart disease
- systemic rheumatic disease
- HIV-associated cardiovascular disease
- CMR safety in permanent pacemakers and implantable- cardioverter defibrillators
The course will be held at Groote Schuur Hospital and the Cape Universities Body Imaging Centre (CUBIC) which hosts Africa’s first 3T Magnetom Skyra, whole body research scanner. CUBIC UCT is situated adjacent to the Psychiatry block at Groote Schuur Hospital.
Email email@example.com for more information or to register.
Only participants registered for the workshop will be eligible to attend.