Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
The next workshop will be scheduled for early 2018.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the mailing list.
This is a 3-day hands-on Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance workshop specifically designed to benefit Radiographers, Radiologists and Cardiologists working on, or interested in MRI, both in a clinical and research environment.
How to perform:
- CMR anatomy and function
- flow in adult congenital heart disease
- CMR LGE and viability assessment
- CMR velocity encoded imaging
- infiltrative heart disease
- ischemic heart disease
- systemic rheumatic disease
- HIV-associated cardiovascular disease
- CMR safety in permanent pacemakers and implantable- cardioverter defibrillators
The course will be held at Groote Schuur Hospital and the Cape Universities Body Imaging Centre (CUBIC) which hosts Africa’s first 3T Magnetom Skyra, whole body research scanner. CUBIC UCT is situated adjacent to the Psychiatry block at Groote Schuur Hospital.
For more information of to register email email@example.com.
Only participants registered for the workshop will be eligible to attend.