UCT's Faculty of Health Sciences is hosting short courses in Health Classification.
View the training schedule for courses available in Cape Town from August to October 2017.
To book email email@example.com (Cape Town bookings only)
For course dates in other regions, please contact the Course Convenor, Dr Warrick Sive, Warrick.Sive@wits.ac.za.
The following Clinical Coding Short Courses are offered:
- Introduction to ICD-10
- Basic Training in ICD-10 Coding
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Basic Training in Complete Current Procedural Terminology SA
- Intermediate Training in ICD-10 Coding
- Intermediate Training in Complete Current Procedural Terminology SA
- Advanced Training in ICD-10 Coding
- Advanced Training in Complete Current Procedural Terminology SA
- Advanced Anatomy, Physiology & Pathophysiology for Clinical Coding
- Basic Clinical Auditing
- Introduction to DRG’s
- Hospital Coding and Billing
- Prescribed Minimum Benefits
- Medical Practitioner Billing – RPL