Hospital Coding and Billing
This short course is aimed at management, case managers, credit controllers, auditors and billing & pre-authorisation clerks working in a hospital environment.
Dates: Thursday 6 April 2017
Venue: Cape Town TBA
Time: 08h30 to 16h00
Course fee is R 3 000
Entry requirements: N/A
- The background to coding and billing in South Africa
- Reimbursement methods
- RPL hospital billing and coding rules pertaining to:
- Procedure fees
- Equipment and instruments
- Drugs, materials, Consumables and Disposables
- The relationship between ICD-10, CSSA, NAPPI and hospital billing
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.