Practical Introduction to Diabetes for Beginners
Interested in the next course? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Monday 18th to Thursday 21st September 2017
Venue: Groote Schuur Hospital
Time: Refer to the full programme below
Course fee is R 2 000 per person
CPD points = 32 | Level 1
This 4-day course is designed to equip non-medical health care providers with essential knowledge and skills in diabetes care. These skills will be transferrable to those affected with diabetes and will empower individuals to effectively manage their condition.
The course will consist of a series of lectures; interactive contact sessions, practical demonstrations and an assessment.
- Module 1: Understanding what diabetes is about
- Module 2: Complications of diabetes
- Module 3: Ways to manage diabetes through lifestyle modification and various therapies
- Module 4: Diabetes and co-morbidities
- Module 5: Diabetes in special situations
A certificate of attendance will be given at the end of the course.
For more information email email@example.com